About the Camp
Camp Bournedale is located in the Cedarville section of historic Plymouth and situated on beautiful Great Herring Pond.
The Camp has been hosting outdoor education experiences for elementary and middle school students for thirty years. Wakefield’s fifth graders have participated in this overnight camping trip for over twenty of them.
Camp Bournedale provides our students with hands-on learning experiences that focus on environmental and natural sciences. The trip to Plymouth Plantation, Mayflower II, Wampanoag Village, and Plymouth Rock connect directly to the grade 5 social studies curriculum and help to bring history alive for our students.
Please visit the Camp Bournedale Website for additional information.
Information & Forms
- Camp Bournedale Health Form
- Camp Bournedale Permission Slip
- Camp Bournedale Clothing & Equipment List
- Camp Bournedale Parent Information Letter
- Camp Bournedale Course Selections
- Fingerprinting Information
- October 28 – 29, 2019 (Homerooms 100, 101, 102, 103, 105, & 106)
- October 29 – 30, 2019 (Homerooms 109, 110, 125, 126, 127, & 128)
Cost is $175.00. Checks should be made payable to Galvin Middle School.
Grade 5 Camp Bournedale Parent Information Meeting will be held on September 24, 2019 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. Student Information Meeting from 1:00-1:45 p.m. Both meetings will be held in the Auditorium.