Mandated State Training
All Wakefield Public Schools Faculty and Staff are required to complete mandated state training. The Wakefield Public Schools offers this training in the form of online modules.
Each of these training modules are in the form of a Google Presentation. To take the training, open the presentation, and click "Present" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page. Once you have entered "Present Mode", you can use the arrow keys (left and right) to tab through the training.
Please follow the directions below:
- You must be logged in to your WPS Google Account to complete the training modules. You can do this by logging in to your email and leaving it open in a separate tab. Your responses will not be recorded if you are not logged in to your WPS Google Account.
- There are ten training modules to complete. The total time needed to complete all training modules should be 60-90 minutes. Click the link to each module below to complete them. At the end of each module, there is a link to an acknowledgement form that you must complete to receive credit for completing the module. Please complete the training modules below:
- Disciplinary Due Process Mandatory Training
- Physical Restraint Mandatory Training
- Section 504 and IDEA
- Student Records and Confidentiality
- Suspected Abuse Mandated Reporting and Universal Health Precautions
- Wakefield Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy / Social Media Guidelines
- Wakefield Public Schools Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Wakefield Public Schools Civil Rights Training
- State Ethics Training
Please save the Acknowledgement Form at end of training and Email Karen Fitzpatrick.
All training must be completed by October 5th, 2019.
Thank you, and have a great start to the new academic year!