About the Program
Nature’s Classroom is a residential education program that focuses on educating children about their environment through hands-on interdisciplinary activities. Some of these classes may include nature walks, animal dissections, fruit dissections, chemistry lessons, building shelters, and learning about edible plants.
The students are also given the opportunities interact in a social situation with their peers, teachers, principals, and Nature’s Classroom staff. This allows the students to build relationships with school personnel in a less formal setting. They also meet and get to know many students from other teams and bond with them through a truly unique experience.
Please visit the Nature's Classroom at Camp Cody Website for additional information.
Information & Forms
- Nature’s Classroom Packet 2020
- Nature’s Classroom Suggested Equipment List 2020
- Nature’s Classroom Parent Meeting Letter
- Nature’s Classroom Medication Administration Form
- May 11th – 15th, 2020
- May 24, 2019 – A non-refundable deposit of $70.00 to reserve your child’s place.
- September 27, 2019 – A second payment of $150.00.
- February 28, 2020 – A final payment of $145.00.