Members of the Guidance Department at WMHS are proud of the services we are able to provide to the Wakefield Community. We encourage students and parents to contact us with any questions, concerns, and suggestions they may have related to increased achievement of all students at Wakefield Memorial High School.
The information posted online is intended to provide parents and students with easy access to important educational topics and provide answers to questions they may encounter during their years at the high school. Services offered by the Guidance Department include the following:
- Initiate Thinking About Career and College Planning
- Provide Access to Staff Contact Information
- Provide Counseling and Support Resources
- Offer General Financial Aid Information
- Provide Access to the Program of Studies
- Provide Information Regarding MCAS Testings Dates
- Information on College and Career Visits
- Information on Obtaining a Work Permit
- Information on Requesting Transcripts
With general questions or concerns, you can call and speak to the administrative assistant to the Guidance Department, Katy Hiegel, at (781) 246-6447.